Wednesday, March 3, 2010

story for harley/school

I was on my way home from work (Buszca Funeral Home), I left my phone at home to charge, and wondered if I had gotten any messages while I was gone. When I got home, it said that I had one missed call/voicemail, and this was unlike every other message I have received. It said “I have completed your request, just as you’ve asked Mr. Matt,” the name sounded familiar as it was the same name as the man who tried to kill me before.
It all started about five years ago… was with my fiancĂ©e, Christina, and we were simply walking around good old South Buffalo thinking about the good times that we used to have in this neighborhood. We were thinking how we thought we were grown up and ready for the world, when we really weren’t when I knife flew by my face into a tree on my left side. Looking to my right, I told her to run as swiftly as she can, as I saw a hooded man laughing.”Who are you, and what are you doing here?!” I asked, paying no attention to me he pulled out another knife and dashed at me. I ran the opposite way, following this trail I noticed that he stumbled and fell. Seeing as I had an opportunity I stepped on the knife and proceeded to see who exactly was trying to kill me, and why. Removing the hood I saw his eyes, piercing me like a spear in a wall, I began to wonder and asked “why are you doing this Mr. Matt Why?!” He grinned at me and grabbed my leg, so I got off of him. “I will get you back for this, oh yes I will” he said faintly as he ran away.
It has been on my mind of awhile now, about why exactly he was trying to kill me that night, and now receiving this message, I began to wonder what happened. Deleting the message, I went into the kitchen and grabbed a monster energy drink to cool myself down. I walked in the bathroom to see if anybody was there, and nobody was. I searched the whole house searching every room, and nobody was in sight. I was in the kitchen again by the garage door, when I saw a towel with blood over it, and without hesitation I ran out to the garage. Looking there, I was speechless as I feel to my knees, with tears descending from my eyes, I just starred at it…it was like a puddle of kool-aid on the ground…this was not over.

No comments: